LunaAngel-EclipseLunaAngel-Eclipse

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Broken Hero Broken Hero

This is perfect for the purpose of a neutral background song that is catchy and fun to listen to, but not taking away from the speed draw or having a theme that clashes! May I use this in a speed-draw? With credit of course! :3

BlueOceans responds:

Yes, thank you.

Creepy Music Box Waltz Creepy Music Box Waltz

How could you not feel chills from this? This would leave horror game designers banging at your door!

BTW, what did you use to make this? I know this is a review but I'm very curious because this is so EPIC and wonderfully creepy!

haloflooder responds:

I used FL Studio and majority of the stock plugins and samples from FL. I didn't have a lot of samples and plugins back then.

bad apple orchestra bad apple orchestra

A fantastic spin on a fantastic song. It gives a new feel to it and gives a whole new story to be told!!

Death Anthem Part I Death Anthem Part I

This is just what I was looking for when I typed in that search engine! That is why you deserve every star I ave given you. I was looking for despair and drama and nothing fit the description more then this. The dark notes really give it the powerful feel!

Corode responds:

Haha, thank you, it's much appreciated.

It's actually not one of my best pieces (or at least in my opinion) so it surprised me a little bit that someone would like it. But of course there's always people out there who can appreciate the less appreciated.

I'm glad you enjoyed.

Guitar and Nostalgia Guitar and Nostalgia

I feel like in some places it was a little clunky and choppy in a negative way but it's a great idea! With a little prod here and there it could be a perfect theme for a calm scene in a game!

Nostalgia! Nostalgia!

If I was going to make a action based, old-time RPG this is the kind of music I would use! It fits that role perfectly, actually, because a game designer may well stumble across this and think 'it fits my battle sequences perfectly' Infact....I just might have to come back to you on that one!

There's nothing you could do to make it better that I can think of! (i just make a point of never giving ANYTHING 5 stars. It's a weird and kinda silly principle but still!)