LunaAngel-EclipseLunaAngel-Eclipse

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Yitien Yitien

I'm already level 10, and I haven't even done anything! It's all automated! You don't control the fighting, you don't control the moving, there are fifty million things on the screen and the game hasn't told me what the hell any of them are. There has been very little character customisation thus far, and there is literally no introduction to the story. They just jump straight in and somehow there is some treasure that I don't even know about, then suddenly I have a panda? And then I have to fight a ninja for 1/8 of a second and apparently that was some kind of ambush? I wasn't aware that walking past some random guy and launching into an auto fight counted as an ambush. There was nothing that told me that piece of info, not that I needed to care since at this point, since to win the fight I just have to give the auto a couple seconds to win for me. On the plus side the graphics are very beautiful! And if this game wasn't so confusing, I bet the fan wielding healer-class would be very fun, well animated and interesting! Most games I've played don't have fans.

In short: More customization of the character early on; take time to introduce the plot, setting and characters; less automated movement and auto-route; less automated fighting; longer, more interesting fights; explanations that are detailed; less clutter on screen. DO KEEP the art and the fan thing.

Sorry about the insane rant! I just got a little frustrated. I mean no insult!

Broken Hero Broken Hero

This is perfect for the purpose of a neutral background song that is catchy and fun to listen to, but not taking away from the speed draw or having a theme that clashes! May I use this in a speed-draw? With credit of course! :3

BlueOceans responds:

Yes, thank you.

Creepy Music Box Waltz Creepy Music Box Waltz

How could you not feel chills from this? This would leave horror game designers banging at your door!

BTW, what did you use to make this? I know this is a review but I'm very curious because this is so EPIC and wonderfully creepy!

haloflooder responds:

I used FL Studio and majority of the stock plugins and samples from FL. I didn't have a lot of samples and plugins back then.

bad apple orchestra bad apple orchestra

A fantastic spin on a fantastic song. It gives a new feel to it and gives a whole new story to be told!!